They call it “dog food”, I call it common sense. You should really try something in-house before you sell it as a trusted advisor. I tried Office Live (Beta) about a year ago and it was not ready for prime-time. I inquired if they still have a free subscription for SBSC Partners and this is where I was sent. Is it going to compete with Google? You be the judge.
Here is the info on Microsoft’s Office Live Small Business Developer’s program:
Join the community and you’ll receive valuable leads and a free Microsoft Office Live Developer account (valued at over $500/£280*). This gives you:
- 2 GB of application storage, 1 GB of Web site storage, and 10 business application user accounts**
- Training modules that will help you become a Microsoft Office Live Small Business expert
- Access to Partner forums where you can collaborate with peers
- A listing in the Microsoft Office Live Small Business Partner Directory
- Product support, 24/7 over e-mail, plus free phone support for the first 30 days